At EasyHaul, we ship vehicles all around the world. One of our most popular destinations is Odesa, Ukraine, so we’re giving you a brief overview of what it looks like to ship a car to Ukraine in this blog post.
Vehicles are shipped from the United States with the help of road carriers, and they undergo customs clearance in the United States for export and loading in a consolidated container following all shipping regulations. The estimated delivery time to Odesa, Ukraine is about 45-50 days.
- How much does it cost to ship a car from the USA to Ukraine?
To determine the approximate cost of transporting a used car from an auction, there are several things to consider:
* delivery from the auction to the port of departure
* Paperwork and documentation
* Sailing time to the Ukrainian port (Odesa)
To get a quote for an estimated price of shipping, use our instant quote calculator.
- How long does it take to ship a car from the USA to Ukraine?
Shipping a car from the USA to Ukraine on average takes 45-50 days, as well as the time to ship your vehicle from Odesa to the city you live in. This time includes:
* 2-3 days for transportation of your vehicle from the auction yard to the port
* 5-10 days for cargo and customs clearance
* Sailing Time to the Ukrainian port (Odesa) – 25-35 days
The shipping time depends on the location of the USA port the car leaves from, the time it takes for the vehicle to be delivered to the port, and the time it takes to load the vehicle into a container. You can always check the estimated delivery time with the help of EasyHaul online calculator here.
Either way, we’ll take care of you.
EasyHaul makes the process simple. Just register with us and use our guaranteed quote calculator to start your shipping order right away. And if you’d like to purchase marine shipping insurance or if you have any other questions, please give us a call at +1 (360) 776 3596 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.